Find out what supplies you will need for the school year.
Please contact the front office if you have any questions or comments concerning the supply list.
Bottoms: Must be solid khaki/tan or black. Shorts, skirts, and skorts must be mid-thigh or longer. All bottoms must be hemmed, the appropriate size and worn on the waist. They must be plain, solid color khaki/tan or cotton-type fabric free of rips, tears, frays or holes. Excessive colored trimming, stripes, embroidery, etc. are not permitted. Sweat pants, knit pants, spandex, tight skinny pants, leggings worn as pants, and overalls are NOT permitted.
Tops: ONLY McLaughlin’s cotton, crew neck, spirit shirts, navy or polo shirts are permitted. Shirts must be tucked in and fit appropriately.
Shoes: Shoes must be safe and appropriate, as determined by the school. Shoes must have a heel strap and a hard sole. Flip flops, slides, and slippers are not permissible.
Belts: Pants, shorts, skirts, and shorts with belt loops must be worn with belts.
Students are not allowed to wear clothing, jewelry, buttons, haircuts, tattoos, or other attire or markings which are offensive, suggestive, disruptive, and indecent or gang-related. The following are NOT permissible:
- Hats, hoods, visors, bandanas, headscarves, or doo rags.
- Combs or hair picks worn in the hair.
- Clothing that depicts drugs, alcohol, tobacco, profanity, obscenity, vulgarity or violence.
- Clothing associated with discrimination on the basis of age, race, handicap, national origin, marital status, religion or sex.
- Clothing exposing the torso or upper thighs such as see-through garments, miniskirts, or mini-dresses, halters, backless, tube tops, tank tops, bare midriff outfits or blouses tied at the midriff.
- Clothing improperly fastened, frayed, torn, pinned up/under or rolled up/under.
- Oversized or undersized clothing.